EG101 Composition I
Explaining a Concept
- Step 1 - Take Survey
- Step 2 - Download worksheet (don't start it, yet!)
- Step 3 - Watch video on the concept development worksheet
- Step 4 - Complete part 1 of worksheet
- Step 5 - Watch these two videos on using Oxford Reference and Credo Reference. Then, if you need help figuring out how to come up with subtopics, scan through the presentation below the videos.
- Step 6 - Complete parts 2, 3, and 4 of worksheet, using Oxford Reference and Credo Reference
- Step 7 - Print or email yourself the COMPLETED worksheet so that YOU can access it during your library session.
- Step 8 (if you need it) - If you feel like continuing the search for information, try finding and searching one of our databases like Academic Search Premier. You'll find scholarly/academic/"smart-sounding" articles in databases. This is the good stuff. Watch these videos for some quick help on finding a database and using Academic Search Premier:
If you have any questions or problems with this page, please contact Matt Upson