EG102 Composition II
- Step 1 -Download and print worksheet (don't start it, yet!)
HINT: This worksheet was designed for you to use one for each source you use, so it might help if you
downloaded several copies
- Step 2 - Watch this video on evaluating sources, posted by the Western University library in London, Ontario, Canada
- Step 3 - Watch this video on using the front page of the annotated bibliography worksheet.
- Step 4 - Pick one source that you have found and run the CRAAP test on it.
- Step 5 - Watch this video on writing annotations from University of Maryland University College
- Step 6 - Watch this video on using the back page of the annotated bibliography worksheet
- Step 7 - Write an annotation for one of your sources (HINT: This step is easiest if you use a good source that has already passed the CRAAP test!)
- Step 8 - Come to your library session ready to work on your annotated bib.
- Step 9 - Please take this quick survey to help us provide the best instruction for you.
- Step 10 (if you need to) - Watch videos on using the Discovery Search and Academic Search Premier to review how to search for sources.
- Step 11 (if you need it) - Review accessing databases through the ESU library homepage
If you have any questions or problems with this page, please contact Matt Upson